Send Moses-support mailing list submissions to
moses-support@mit.edu
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/moses-support
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
moses-support-request@mit.edu
You can reach the person managing the list at
moses-support-owner@mit.edu
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Moses-support digest..."
Today's Topics:
1. Problem building Moses on fedora 20 (Mai Uy?n ??ng)
2. Problem building Moses on fedora 20 (Mai Uy?n ??ng)
3. Problem with bjam (Despina Mouratidi)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message: 1
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 13:57:53 +0700
From: Mai Uy?n ??ng <uyendm@viegrid.com>
Subject: [Moses-support] Problem building Moses on fedora 20
To: moses-support@mit.edu
Message-ID:
<CAO=Mqe4b+LF_ZwoV2zmuancuah+oXoi8KeTD6+57E_BdJ5411g@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Hello guys,
I have successfully built Moses on Fedora 20 (32 bit) by following the
guide on this page: http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Development.GetStarted
However, in the "Run Moses for the first time" when I run this:
cd ~/mosesdecoder/sample-models
~/mosesdecoder/bin/moses -f phrase-model/moses.ini < phrase-model/in > out
Nothing happened. I don't know what's wrong
Pls help.
Thanks in advance
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/private/moses-support/attachments/20160304/7f7e2ac4/attachment-0001.html
------------------------------
Message: 2
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 14:42:50 +0700
From: Mai Uy?n ??ng <uyendm@viegrid.com>
Subject: [Moses-support] Problem building Moses on fedora 20
To: moses-support@mit.edu
Message-ID:
<CAO=Mqe64K7x8kTDPSGwOKKbH-YGEhJpZUTZVDq_FkDWBko6pxg@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Hello guys,
I have successfully built Moses on Fedora 20 (32 bit) by following the
guide on this page: http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Development.GetStarted
However, in the "Run Moses for the first time" part, I run this:
cd ~/mosesdecoder/sample-models
~/mosesdecoder/bin/moses -f phrase-model/moses.ini < phrase-model/in > out
Nothing happened and the file out is empty. I don't know what's wrong
Pls help.
Thanks in advance
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/private/moses-support/attachments/20160304/40122e0c/attachment-0001.html
------------------------------
Message: 3
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 13:29:30 +0200
From: Despina Mouratidi <dmouratidi@gmail.com>
Subject: [Moses-support] Problem with bjam
To: moses-support@mit.edu
Message-ID:
<CAJJG54mksgkq33gVqpKcRfer_p8yns6MSwZ-nXQYMfh6pZZirg@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Hello everyone,
I am trying to install Moses on Ubuntu 14 (i have
studied the instructions of the site (statmt.org) about Moses). I
installed boost and then I wrote ./bjam but it showed like this
(bjam.png). What can i do?
Thanks in advance!
Despina
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: bjam.png
Type: image/png
Size: 35509 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/private/moses-support/attachments/20160304/b746eeb1/attachment.png
------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Moses-support mailing list
Moses-support@mit.edu
http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/moses-support
End of Moses-support Digest, Vol 113, Issue 4
*********************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Response to "Moses-support Digest, Vol 113, Issue 4"
Post a Comment